STOCK: $37.19 -0.29% 5/9/2014 – 4:03PM
MARKET CAP.: 6.835B
About Xylem Inc
On October 31, 2011, Xylem completed its spinoff from ITT Corporation, and began a new chapter as a global water technology company with operations in more than 150 countries; well-known industry-leading brands and water solution products; and 2012 revenues of $3.8 billion.
Xylem comprises four growth centers – Treatment, Dewatering, Analytics and Applied Water Systems. These businesses are interconnected, anticipating and reflecting evolving needs and sharing their applications expertise to cover every stage of the water cycle.
Xylem produces a range of analysis equipment, pumps and mixers for the mining and mineral processing industries — designed for the most severe applications with a wide range of corrosion- and abrasion-resistant offerings, including:
- Analytical instrumentation:
- Equipment to monitor environmental impact including groundwater testing, contaminants and erosion
- Electric and hydraulic submersible pumps for general duty in dewatering, bypass, drainage and sludge applications
- Pumps for water recovery, wash-down sumps, water supply and wastewater treatment including vertical turbine, bore hole pumps and an array of durable centrifugal pumps
- Fully automatic diesel, electric or natural gas powered, solids-handling dry-priming pumps for high-volume and high-discharge heads
- Horizontal dry-mounted and submersible abrasion-resistant slurry pumps with agitators for removal and handling of abrasive and corrosive liquids
- Vertical and horizontal multi-stage pumps
- Stainless steel submersible centrifugal and vertical multi-stage centrifugal pumps for wastewater handling
- Intelligent control systems